Sunday, January 29, 2006

Plants Beginning with M and N

Ladytreemakers Photo Album - MNO & P

Oh, I also added the Chinese Tallow to the 'C' album.

At the moment there is just M and N plants in here, more will be added later.

Mango - tree and fruit, I like that new growth on the tree (ie leaves) is dark red.
Nasturtium
Native Violet - another of my most favourite flowers (so much so here's the pic below)
Nectarine - in blossom, and with fruit.

Native Violet:



New and Additional Blog
I like this plant so much that I've used a slice of the above pic as the banner on a new garden blog I've started. It's over here if you're interested. It isn't just a copy of this one, but eventually I may meld the two.

Yes I know, I need another blog like a hole in my head, but there is the possibility in the future of receiving money for blogging, so I thought I'd give it a go. I have no money in my current budget for gardening needs, so if I get some extra I'll try put it the gardens' way.

No comments: