Monday, September 26, 2005

Missed Some Things..

Azaleas - all flowered reasonably well except one plant,didn't have even one.

Dietes - are in about their fifth blooms, they're great! Seed heads have formed so I'll be eagerly awating to harvest them.

Was a Good Girl today and made fruit fly bait for the nectarine tree and also took off a bucketful of immature fruit.

Camelia - finished, was happy with the flowers.

Gardenias - are looking slightly pale, so I've fertilised them. No sign of buds :(

Cape Gooseberry - cut off the older canes a few weeks ago, there was already lots of fresh new canes and they continue to grow weel; they already have flowers and fruit.

Hippeastrum - I have two flowers! Didn't expect any this year due to having disturbed and pulled babies off the bulbs.

It's forecast to rain for the rest of my holiday week so I probably wont get any more gardening in.

No comments: